Alright guys, bringing you a new series that I’ll be posting at the end of each month. If you aren’t already listening to my podcast, first off, let’s start there. I’m so proud of where its come and I’ve gotta say, the guests have been amazing. I’m obviously learning a ton each week whether it’s researching for the show or talking to the guests. Because I know not everyone has time to listen to every show, here are 10 things that stood out this month on The Blonde Files Podcast.
- Success is a verb.
- How to persevere when things get challenging.
- Apparently I’m very stubborn.
- What different non-invasive procedures can accomplish.
- Which surgeries certain celebs have had. Veryyy interesting!
- How our thoughts create our reality and how to exercise your mind for different thoughts.
- The science of confirmation bias.
- How to step into emotional adulthood (especially with our current climate).
- How almost everyone is touched by addiction in some way. I got endless texts, DMs, emails, and reviews with personal stories which goes to show how big of an affect addiction plays.
Who would you love to see on my show?