You guys already know I’m a huge proponent of having healthy habits – my morning and nighttime routines help keep me in check and just make it so that I’m constantly feeling my best. That being said, there are a few things that I swear by for a healthy lifestyle. So, here are the essentials that I use pretty much every single day…
1. Ice roller – have you ever woken up with a puffy swollen face? I think we all have so do yourself a favor and get this ice roller! Not only does it help de-puff and tighten your skin, but it boosts circulation, restores radiance and shrinks pores – what’s not to love?
2. Journal – I’ve talked about the benefits of journaling a ton before, and I love The Five Minute Journal. There are so many benefits of practicing gratitude – the proven elements of positive psychology help change the way you think and improve your overall happiness.
4. Gua sha – if you want to promote lymphatic drainage and reduce puffiness, then you need a gua sha! Using a gua sha helps eliminate bloating and fluid trapped underneath the skin. Use it along the jawline and cheekbones to help relieve tension and stimulate circulation.
5. Amber reading light – I love to read at night and my amber reading light helps preserve the body’s natural melanin production by removing blue light so it doesn’t disrupt your sleep cycle.
6. Blender – while I love my smoothies, I love my matcha lattes even more. For a lazy girls hack, just blend your matcha in a blender – I swear it tastes the exact same and saves you so much time!
8. Athletic Greens – my Athletic Greens is my favorite part of my morning routine! One scoop has over 75 vitamins, minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, and adaptogens that have so many benefits. It helps me so much with digestion and it’s so convenient because it can basically replace all your supplements. It also tastes delicious – it has a pineapple vanilla flavor but isn’t overly sweet.
10. Silk pillow case – silk pillow cases have tons of anti-aging benefits for your skin and hair. I like using one because silk is less absorbent so it allows all my serums to fully soak into my skin – plus, it’s a lot less damaging to your hair as well.