We all have brains and our brains are producing thoughts 24/7; that is their function. But we are prone to attaching ourselves to our thoughts, accepting them as truths and letting them dictate our lives. Oftentimes, our thoughts are rooted in fear, insecurity and self criticism. If this is familiar to you, then this is your episode!
I talk to Kara Loewentheil, Master Certified Coach – and host of Unf*ck Your Brain – about:
– How to live on purpose without careening through life with things just happening to us
– Not acting on thoughts that aren’t true
– Unf*cking social programming as women
– Mastering self critical thoughts
– Not attaching to emotions
and so much more! If you like this podcast, please don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe.
Connect with Kara:
Connect with Arielle: