This one sheet salmon dinner is just perfect – simple to make, simple flavors, convenient etc. It’s so easy to make and only requires one pan. Here’s how I made it!
+ Wild sockeye salmon
+ Baby Yukon gold potatoes
+ Olive oil
+ Herb blend (use whatever you like - mine had garlic, sage, coriander, thyme, onion etc.)
+ Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Soften about 3 tbsp ghee and add 1-2 tbsp herbs, stirring well
3. Quarter potatoes and in a bowl, add just enough of the ghee mixture to toss and lightly coat everything - roughly 1 tbsp
4. *If you want extra crispy potatoes like me, arrange these on one side of the baking sheet and roast for about 15 minutes before adding everything else
5. Arrange salmon and washed and trimmed vegetables on baking sheet
6. Brush salmon with ghee mixture and use the remaining on the vegetables (you could also just drizzle vegetables with olive oil if you want simpler flavor)
7. Roast everything for about 15 minutes, until vegetables are crisping on the edges
8. I usually do this in the fall/winter with root vegetables and rich flavors but this is perfect for the summer/fall transition (which is the best right?)! Enjoy!