+ 16oz yogurt of choice
+ 2 scoops vanilla protein of choice
+ 1 tbsp honey if desired for extra sweetness
+ 1 cup raspberries
+ 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
+ 1/2 cup chopped chocolate
+ Pinch of flaky sea salt
1. Combine yogurt and protein powder thoroughly. Add honey to your liking if using.
2. Add the raspberries and pistachios.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread yogurt in a square until about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Sprinkle chocolate and salt on top.
5. Freeze for about an hour. Then, cut or break into pieces.
6. Store in Tupperware in freezer and enjoy!