‘Tis the season to indulge your sweet tooth! Although, I never deprive myself of a daily treat, I always crave something a little extra this time of year. So, if you’re like me and love to bake, I’m rounding up five of my favorite holiday cookie recipes you have to try. As always, I try to make them as healthy (and delicious) as possible but nevertheless, you can’t even tell the difference.
1. Vegan Cinnamon Roll Cookies
2. BFCE (Best F*ing Cookie Ever)
3. Cinnamon Sugar Oatmeal Cream Pies
4. Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
5. Vegan Christmas Sugar Cookies
6. Salted Caramel Cookies
7. Vegan Thumbprint Cookies
8. Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free Gingersnap Cookies
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these cookies. I’d love to know which one’s your favorite!